Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Auto-hide tab will now save new position when moved with SHIFT held down.
- Brother print/scan app doesn't show extra redundant windows in tiles list.
- Tweak to how Tiles makes shortcuts so they are unicode always.
- Light mode support
- Tiles UI dark mode support
- MS edge now detected as a web browser for the web page
- Extended Unicode support
- Improved high dpi support
- Faster text drawing
- Filter for maximized windows (when minimized they vanish from the list)
- Groupy tabs hidden from the taskbar will now be hidden in Tiles as well
- Show Groupy groups together as child windows of the most visible window
- Fix issue with selecting child windows as off by 1 sometimes
- Fixed issue with not always remembering the last page selected
- Fixed issue with thumbnail dragging flickering when not on the primary monitor
- Window lists now respect the Windows 10 virtual desktops so only applications running on the current desktop show
- Fixed issue with selection rectangle being out of alignment on high dpi screens when scrolled partially off-screen
- Fixed issue with thumbnails for electron framework apps (Whatsapp, Teams) sometimes painting oddly
- Blur on Windows 10 changed to Acrylic blur and able to be forced on
- Removed momentum from mouse wheel scrolling on the lists
- Idle performance tweaks to reduce base cpu usage
- Curtains now apply the vertical taskbar background
- Windows 10 support