Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ability to export icons into multiple graphics formats (PNG, GIF, JPG, BMP, etc.) at once.
- Can export ICLs as individual icons (very handy for ObjectDock users for instance)
- Ability to work with GIF files
- Support for IconPackager 3 files
- Numerous usability features
- Added new settings Open File Location and Save File Location which store last locations used to open/save files
- Added ability to pass in argument to open a specific icon within a collection for editing from command line
- Added a command line function that will load and save a single icon or collection or all icons and collections in a folder
- Added a Maintain Aspect Ratio option to the Icon from Image operation
- Decreased overall memory usage
- Fixed numerous bugs
- Added ability to change background of preview (so you can preview how it might look on wallpapers).
- Added ability to use custom sizes for icons
- Sundry bugs fixes